Thursday, October 16, 2014

The chosen one ( Short fiction)

     "Welcome to Camp Demigod!" The guy screamed in my ears before i blacked out from exhaustion. I've been to the camp for about a week and it has been living hell.

      " Ow! What was that for?" I rubbed my head.  I just got to this stupid camp and  still trying to grasp the idea my father wasn't who I thought he was. My father is a greek god, yeah I know hard to  believe my father wasn't human.
      "Come on Dork we need to get to sword practice or we have to clean the pegasus' stables for a week." The beef guy shoves me in front of him again.
      "Hey! One my name is Jordan Thompson and two I need to get my sword so EXCUSE ME!" I was now in his face. I know I'll probably get beat up but i don't care. I'm sick of people pushing me around.
      " You little-..."
   " Um... guys break it up. I'll take him to his cabin and Jeff, you can go to practice." said a beautiful angel with amazing blonde hair and baby blue eyes that you can get lost in. Wait a minute what just happened. all I remember is she who ever she is yanking me into my cabin. "Don't worry about him he is just trying to show his authority. He gets that from his father, but really he is real nice guy after you get to know him." She sticks out her hand, a huge jagged scar broke the surface of her pale hand. She doesn't seem to be fazed that i'm staring at her scar. Something about the hand gave me weird feeling so i didn't shake it. She got the message and dropped her hand somehow nonchalant about it.
           " My name is Izzy. My mother is Aphrodite, you know the goddess of love." She curls her hair around her finger. She is biting her lips from giggling i just know it. Oh god how did i get into this situation. I feel like a magic blanket fall over me. I somehow had the odd sensation to listen to her to never leave her and I-.
      " Mr. Jordan your missing swords class!" Yelled Mr. Sniden. He was satlking towards us like he was about to beat me to the ground. He gave Izzy a weird look like he knew something we didn't. He grabs me rather harshly i may add and we walk towards the building rather fast. "She's trouble Jordan don't get near her. I don't quite know what she is up to but i do know that its bad."



        "Damn it if that stupid teacher didn't come  I would of have him." He was so close of touching my hand if he did he would of been charmed." I kneeled down in front of the mistress " I'm sorry my lady I was unable to lure the chosen one out of the camp."
       " Thats okay my dear. You must try harder, the teachers might think your up to something, but they won't do anything. Now off with you child. Make sure you get the son of Zeus before he finds out who he is. He is still very weak we may have a chance. be gone child and don't come back without him."

 The chosen one is super cute only if i wasn't trying to kill him i might actually give him a chance.
    " Dude, i swear when you got back to class the teacher was different, he didn't attack you as good as he could have!" Jeff said. Me and him are buddy buddy i guess. I rubbed my body i'm pretty sure there will be bruises there tomorrow. " Yeah, well lucky me i guess."
       Hi, Jordan would you like to go to Pegasus point with me and i'll show you my new archery skills. They are pretty awesome and maybe i'll teach you some new moves." she was full out flirting with me. I have this weird feeling though. "Nah i'm good Izzy i promised the guys i would play hoops with them." Phew that was close.
     " I didn't  know you told the guys you would play with them? asked a confused Jeff.
    " I didn't i just said it so i could get away from her. Something about her freaks me out.
   Stupid, stupid i should of waited for him to be alone then i can get him. Aha there he is ready hmm oh maybe i should hide behind that tree yeah, then i can knock him out.
     I can't get her out of my head maybe if i walk near the forest my bain would actually function. Ooh look a flute one of the satyrs must of dropped it. "Wha-..."
      Urg. my head hurts what the hell happened?
         "Yes my lady i have the chosen one he is currently unconscious but he should wake up soon.
        " Good job Izelica, i'm sure your mother would be proud.
    "Proud? Please she wouldn't be, she only cares about her hair!"
    " Very true my dear. That is all i needed. Go train the other demigods while i deal with him.
      " What the hel-" i was cut of by the mysterious lady.
     " Please don't  swear in my castle young man!" Oh my god she is a goddess. oh crap is it insulting to say god in front of a goddess. which goddess is it come on rack your head dumby.
      " If you haven't figured my name out yet it is Hera. Yes my child the wife of Zeus."
" What do you want with me?"
    " Oh i want you for the greatest thing in the world, I'm going to kill you my child. Your father deserves it after cheating on me.
      Wait she can't mean-. "My father is zeus? Thats impossible my teachers said Poseidon, Hades and Zeus made a oath to never go after humans again! Your lying and kill me? what for?"
    "Your right my child they did. But atlast my husband doesn't listen. Izzy is an example of his idiotic behaviors. He cheated on me and dated Aphrodite for a little bit. I felt sorry for the child so I recruited her. Yes kill you it will show Zeus he can't be sneaking around and thinking i wouldn't find out.
" You mean she tricked me."
"Yes she did sweetie and it is time to die my child".
"Wait if i'm zeus' child, I can fight you!"
      " You can't beat me child. Your a weakling your nothing but a bastard child and  i'm a  goddess!."
    " Oh, you just watch lady i got this sword here and i'm not afraid to use it."
" Come here you little-"
" Hahha you can't catch me! your too big to grab me. OOH there is an escape door yes oh and yes rocks.
" Hey Hera how much do you like rocks because your about to be rocked by a puny demigod." I throw tons of rocks and i run for my life. Wait this is a five story building i can't jump i'll die. What the hell maybe i can fly hopefully i don't die.
oh god i hope i make out of this alive!"
"Why the heck am I called the chosen one ?


No comments:

Post a Comment