Wednesday, October 1, 2014

feedback for peers

Chris C. Fat is fun, I loved the title because first of all it is so true. I loved the writing piece because I can really relate to what people think about big people. They really do think big people are stronger and it is kind of ridiculous. I also like eating my food too I'm not the type to eat an apple for lunch and be not hungry. I also play basketball and I'm a center so all I do is basically make sure no one scores. Everyone used to always call me a wall in basketball because no one could get by me. I think your post is awesome. I can relate in so many ways.



Abby Martin, unreliable narrator, I believe it was great. The way she did the point of view made it feel like Todd was the bystander than the killer. It made you have to think about Todd's point of view and what he did, was the right thing. I thought your blog was great.




Jessica neuwfell, The dark side, I love the irony and almost foreshadowing in the beginning of the post. She was about to kill herself and then in the end he dies. Its kind of sad in a way because it was her best friend. It is so sad but also so good. I thought it was so sad that she still went to their spot even though he passed away. It was foreshadowing because in the beginning she was about to kill herself if it wasn't for Lucas she would have, but because lucas wasn't there to stop her she killed herself. I thought it was sad, but so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment