Friday, October 24, 2014

anger letter

Dear  family,
       I love you guys with all my heart but sometimes i have the feeling you don't love me back. Dad you are the worse offender of that. i know your not the guy to show affection to us but would it kill you just to say i love you. i feel like you love only brian. I don't blame you for liking brian better i mean he is the superstar. The baseball prodigy and what the hell am i but a mediocre basketball player. Dad i hate that you never tried to go to my basketball games. it killed me, i used to always look for you in the bleachers but i never aw you. Yet you have the all the time in the world to go to brian's games. You say you have work but yeah dad you have work during baseball season but yet you find the freaking time to go to his games and not mine. That hurts. I feel like i'm pushed aside like a piece of trash that people don't care about. Like no one cares about me. The only thing that matters to you is stupid baseball. Really i live baseball too but i hate how you, (dad) don't care. Brian always have the newest things and there is me with my four year old crap . You have spoiled that kid rotten with all the stupid crap. he doesn't know how money really comes from. You gave hoim the notion that money never stops coming. Well news flash we got bills to pay and i have seen mom worries about the bills, but you still go on your spending sprees and don't care. brian is too freaking cocky, dad you caused that. You made his head so big on the idea that no one is better than him. You always take Brian's side no matter what and to be honest i can't belive how much of a jerk you are. You always side with him you never stick up for me and when i do you just tell me to  shut up. I sometimes feel like if i just disappeared i wouldn't be missed at all. Mom is the only one that understands, but sometimes she doesn't none of you guys do. You guys don't understnad how much stress i deal with in a everday basis. School work is one of my major stress things. You don't understnad how i study much, how i have so much homework then other people. I need to do this because i don't think like an average person. You guys should know. i went to sylvan in second grade because i was slower then all the other kids. I need to do this to keep my grades A's and B's.wrighting this has somehow made me feel better, but i know you guys will never see this and it pins me knowing that. I doubt you even care you would just deny it all saying i'm overreacting i'm not. This is what i see and know for a fact.
     Sincerely, Your sister/ daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment